Happy Monday everyone! Are you barely getting through the oppressive day that is the start of a new week? Recovering from a painful NFL loss? Well I was, but then Burlesque was on ABC Family. The acting quality of this movie is up for debate, but we’d be here all day if I got into that.
The movie did, however, leave me with many questions that are troubling me so heavily, I might go insane from the pressure.
OMT Questions Burlesque
- Christ! How did Xtina lose all that weight?! I am not one to mock people for their weight, ever, but her body is flawless in this film and has never looked this amazing before (or certainly after). HOW? Please someone tell me and don’t lie?
- Are they serious with the blonde wig?
- With the exception of ‘Never Back Down,’ has Cam Gigandet ever looked better?
- Is he gay though?
- Why do we all love Cher so much?
- Why does Cher love Cher so much?
- After seeing how gorgeous Julianne Hough looks with long brown hair in this movie, why would she choose to stay a shoulder length blonde?
- Why is Kristen Bell secretly and discreetly in everything? Some examples: Stuck in Love, Gossip Girl, Parks and Rec., Scream 4, Burlesque? Must I go on?
- How many of the actors actually got lost in Cher’s eyelids while on set?
- Is there anything scarier than the thought of getting lost on one of Cher’s eyelids?
As always, I have no hope of getting the answers I crave, but if you have any insight, any insight at all, please enlighten me. And if not, maybe let’s have a glass of wine (or 6) before we venture to watch Burlesque again.